Yesterday, Congress passed the $305 billion transportation funding bill designed to expand highways, bridges and transit systems across the nation over the next five years. The President is expected to sign the measure that passed the House 359-65 and the Senate 83-16.
The REALTORS® Call For Action proved to have a significant impact as the measure did not contain Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guarantee fees (g-fees) as a funding source. Thank you to all the REALTORS® who responded when NAR made this important call for action. We do make a difference!
Do you receive calls for action by text message?
Setting that up takes less than a minute, and then subsequent NAR Calls for Action take just a few clicks!
Text: REALTORS to 30644
Rather respond via the REALTOR® Action Center mobile app?
- Download from iTunes or Google Play Store.
- After downloading the app, you will be asked to login using the email address associated with the REALTOR® Action Center and your NRDs number.
- When you login, you will be asked if you want to receive notifications from the REALTOR® Action Center. Click “Yes” to receive them.
- Once you are logged in, click on the button in the upper right corner that looks like three horizontal white lines to navigate the app.
- If you experience any problems downloading the app, retrieving your email or password, or logging into the app, send an email to email@example.com and a member of the REALTOR® Action Center team will respond.