The working group assigned to implement SQ 788 held its first public meeting at the State Capitol on Wednesday, July 25. Presentations were given by Green the Vote, Oklahomans for Cannabis, New Health Solutions and Chip Paul, SQ 788 author, on behalf of Oklahomans for Health.
The following lawmakers have been named to the group:
- Sen. Greg McCortney, R-Ada, co-chair
- Sen. Lonnie Paxton, R-Tuttle
- Sen. Darcy Jech, R-Kingfisher
- Sen. Julie Daniels, R-Bartlesville
- Sen. Michael Brooks, D-Oklahoma City
- Rep. Jon Echols, R-Oklahoma City, co-chair
- Rep. Dustin Roberts, R-Durant
- Rep. Scott Fetgatter, R-Okmulgee
- Rep. Josh West, R-Grove
- Rep. Carol Bush, R-Tulsa
- Rep. Steve Kouplen, D-Beggs
- Rep. Ben Loring, D-Miami
- Rep. Jacob Rosecrants, D-Norman
Reminder: Multiple races in the June 26 primary are headed to runoff elections August 28. Get involved with the discussion by contacting your legislator today!
Hope to see you at the 2018 Brokers Summit on August 15! https://bit.ly/2AgnxYY
Opt-in to receive updates via text message by texting “OklahomaSLA” to 95577.