The REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI) will be offering two courses in May that are designed to help REALTORS® expand the boundaries of their business. Both the International Aspects of Real Estate and the Mapping & Practical Navigation will be offered as online, no-travel courses.
Mapping & Practical Navigation | 16 Hours (UPDATED)
Knowledge you’ll learn to help build your business:
- Mapping programs, including ESRI, Google Earth Pro and MapRight
- How to find a property using private and government sources
- How to accurately draw out a property
- Understanding Projections and Coordinate Systems
- The elements of sound map making
- What kind of maps should be made for a listing
- How to maximize the use of maps in your marketing materials
- On-site navigation tool options/overview
- How to use your navigation program in the field
- How to utilize data collected in the field to enhance your marketing maps
International Aspects of Real Estate | 16 Hours
Instructor: Kurt Stanberry, Esq.
Expand your knowledge to take on international business opportunities by learning to work with and provide guidance to buyers, sellers, and investors looking to conduct international business.
Purchasing in an unfamiliar market can be daunting, whether investing, seeking vacation property, or a first generation immigrant living in the U.S. However, having the the knowledge available in this class will be an asset that can expand the boarders of your business.Register or learn more