September is REALTOR® Safety Month! This month we cover every aspect of your safety, from personal and physical to business and financial safety. We touch upon the topic of gun safety and concealed carry, recap the big election night in Oklahoma (run-offs) and end the episode with a great cautionary tale of an investigation that Geoff and Sherry were involved in.
- [1:40] REALTOR® Safety Month
- [2:38] Jenn Cassetta Facebook Live webinar – ABC’s of Self Defense
- [4:52] REALTORS® who carry guns – gun safety and concealed carry
- [9:50] Primary Run-Offs Recap and what to expect in November
- [18:23] A story about an investigation with Geoff and Sherry
- [23:25] Next week – Sherry Kueffler, chief investigator at the Real Estate Commission! The process of investigations and what that process looks like. What do you do once a complaint is filed?
- [25:00] If you have questions email us at email@example.com
- Call for stories. Send us your real estate related stories – good, bad, scary and funny and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org!