We take a look at a recent lawsuit alleging fraudulent leads at Realtor.com and some important things to keep in mind when signing up with a company that promises great leads. Plus a funny story about house plants.
- [1:03] LeadershipOAR. Oklahoma REALTORS® Leadership Academy. okrealtors.com/leadershipoar
- [1:55] Committee nominations and award applications.
- [2:25] REignite conference registration starts July 2. okrealtors.com/conference
- [2:45] Application month ad. June is application month. Go to okrealtors.com/applications to submit your nominations
- [3:38] Lead generation. Realtor.com lawsuit alleging fraudulent leads. The Real Daily article.
- [11:35] Things to look for when signing up for a lead generation service.
- [23:10] A humorous lesson in taking care of house plants at showings.