We are joined for a recap of NAR’s Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo that took place in Washington D.C. (better known as Midyear Conference) with Oklahoma Association of REALTORS® C.E.O. Jessica Hickok. We get a great look into the working of the association as well as some of the big changes that are coming up on the horizon for REALTORS®.
- [3:42] Midyear Conference recap with Jessica Hickok
- [6:38] Governance at NAR – a member run organization. NAR board of directors meeting and leadership elections results.
- [13:42] June is application month. Beginning June 1st you can apply for one of many awards like REALTOR® of the Year or Community Rock Star and you can also submit your committee nominations form. The applications will be available here on June 1st.
- [15:42] What to expect from NAR’s dues increase.
- [22:42] Professional standards update – changes in the policy pertaining to violations of the code of ethics. Also, updates to the code of ethics.
- [26:35] MLS policy committee updates. Unauthorized use of listing content and no cost waiver for Commercial Information Exchange (CIE).
- [31:10] Upcoming NAR Annual Conference
- [32:37] Young Professional’s Network (YPN) Golf Event Ad. Backswing for the Chicken wing on June 15 at 4:30pm in Jenks, OK. Get event details and register now.