Are 3D printed homes the future of real estate? And, what happens if your buyer wants to send the seller a love letter? An incredible technological advancement and how to avoid a potentially costly pitfall – on this episode.
- [2:36] 3D printed homes. Are they the future? A company is producing them in California
- [7:58] Love Letters. Could these get you in trouble with Fair Housing?
- LIVE from the OAR Breakthrough Conference.
- Sign up for alerts – Text “OKRealtors” to 95577.
- Send us your real estate related stories – good, bad, scary and funny and feedback to email@example.com!