The Oklahoma City Metro Association of REALTORS® is offering NAR’s Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation course and Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification course in October.
- The SRES® designation course seeks to instill knowledge and understanding of and empathy for 50+ real estate clients and customers
- Cost is $249 until March 13 and then will go up to $299
- There are three steps you must complete in order to obtain your SRES Designation
- Successful completion of the two-day SRES Designation Course, including an 80% passing grade on the exam
- Active membership in the National Association of REALTORS®
- Active membership in the SRES® Council. (New designees receive one-year membership in the Seniors Real Estate Council® FREE. Annual dues are $99 each year thereafter.)
- For more information on the SRES Designation, please CLICK HERE.
- Date: April 13-14, 2015
- Time: 9a – 5p
CE: 13 hrs (Elective)
- This is the core course for the Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification through NAR
- The cost is $125
- This course can also serve as your elective course for the ABR designation
Date: April 15, 2015
Time: 9a – 5p
CE: 7 hrs (Elective)
Instructor Rich Hart
Rich Hart, Personal and Business planner, developer, visionary, extremist and ultimate funny man keeps his listeners dancing on the head of a pin. He brings a distinct gift of taking individuals on a unique journey of self-actualization and powerful awareness. He captures disguised opportunity through applied actions in order to breach the barriers of excellence through accountability.
He’s a physically high powered cutting edge business innovator who visualizes opportunity as a defined focused choice. Rich is also a technology grounded Baby Boomer geared to high level multi-marketing and bold branding concepts to make lasting impressions.
He’s a graphic entrepreneur who has captured the forefront of today’s personal to business balance in order to do less and achieve more. He’s also a leader through “Uni-Perceptional Design” who negotiates the advantages of opportunity developed through planning, habits and peak performance.
Rich has created a “Home Field Advantage” by tapping personal hidden talents in order to create opportunity that impacts the bottom line. The “Teamed Excellence” program is designed to reach inside the mind of Business Development from a personal accountability approach. He has identified the parameters of the (IC) Internal Coach to broaden organizational focus in making profitable decisions to broaden long term vision. Maximization of “Uni- Directional Outcome Approach” to condition choice based long term development.