Realtor.com is excited to announce the completion of the new integration with Reesio and zipForm®. Beginning April 5, Reesio customers who are using zipForm will be able to fill out contracts and forms right within Reesio, saving time and making it even easier to collaborate securely and seamlessly with clients and other transaction members.
- Create a transaction in Reesio and have it simultaneously created in zipForm, with one click
- Choose from your local/state association library of documents and fill out your forms directly within Reesio
- Auto-populate relevant transaction data from Reesio to the appropriate fields within the forms
- Access your form template options within Reesio based on the type of transaction that’s created
- Send documents automatically for e-signature through your DocuSign® or Digital Ink account that’s linked to zipForm
- Simple one-time setup to link your zipForm account in Reesio
Reesio’s transaction management platform allows real estate professionals to simplify the process for home buyers and sellers by bringing the entire transaction online. Reesio’s secure online platform allows collaborators to share, edit, sign and store transaction documents such as offer letters, inspection reports and loan information in one place, and helps brokers and agents to reduce transaction errors and risk by allowing workflow templates to guide the steps and requirements for closing. Reesio’s new integration with zipForm makes it even easier for real estate professionals to manage transactions and collaborate with clients and transaction members, while upholding the industry’s most rigorous protocols for data privacy and security.
The goal of realtor.com is to provide the industry with end-to-end solutions to keep the real estate professional at the center of the home buying and selling process.
* To take advantage of this new integration with Reesio and zipForm, you must have a zipForm account. Coverage varies by market.