Over the past few years, NAR leadership has taken the necessary steps to help our organization continue its metamorphosis from esteemed trade organization to America’s premier advocacy group. In three short years the REALTOR® Party has taken root and we have begun to fundamentally change the way we see ourselves and our role in society as REALTORS®. This is no small feat and as a member of the Broker Involvement Program we need your help, and the help of your agents, to continue this work. This change is as deep as it is profound.
So, what is the REALTOR® Party? Good question! Many of your agents still aren’t sure what we are talking about. Or what is being asked of them. Or how they join.
The REALTOR® Party Awareness Campaign just launched last week to answer these questions. The goal is to provide members with easy-to-understand fliers to help them understand what the REALTOR® Party is and what it does for their business. Over the next six weeks we will roll out these new materials on our websites and social media channels. They have been designed to be shareable on Facebook and other social media outlets. It is our hope the materials NAR is providing will help you and your agents better understand how critical it is for REALTORS® across America to come together and speak with one voice.
Here are some ideas:
- Visit www.realtoractioncenter.com/realtorparty each week to access the new infographic. There is a downloadable PDF you can print and share with your agents each week.
- Post the materials on your internal networks or Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest boards.
- Encourage your branch managers and colleagues to share the materials. We want the materials to get in every member’s hand and you are one of our best avenues to do that.
- If you have an in-house newsletter or intranet, please share the link there as well.
- Share the Week Five infographic. It is specifically tailored to be shared with your clients, if you choose. It helps explain how consumers and REALTORS® work together to protect the dream of home ownership, build vibrant communities and promote a strong U.S. economy.
- We also encourage you to use each week’s theme as talking points in your weekly sales meetings with your agents.
Our collective goal is to have everyone understand how critical it is for REALTORS® across America to come together and speak with one voice. Please do your part and share the awareness on the REALTOR® Party.
The REALTOR® Party leadership and the Broker Involvement Council are interested in your feedback, so please don’t be shy about dropping a line to let NAR know what you think or what the reaction has been of your agents.
We look forward to seeing and hearing about the success you had in raising the awareness of what the REALTOR® Party and how it can help build your business and strengthen your community.
If you are not already following us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest please do so, and encourage your agents to do so too. It will be the fastest and easiest way to share the materials to their own networks.