zipForm® Real Estate Forms Software
- As an OAR member, you have free access to the zipForm® real estate forms and transaction management platform. This secure and easy-to-use software is designed to increase your professional productivity and help complete contracts more efficiently. For more information, watch these video tutorials or see these FAQs.
Existing Users New Users
REALTORS® Property Resource
- As an OAR member, you have exclusive access to one of the innovative benefits included in your NAR membership. RPR offers on-the-go access to the largest real estate data platform. Generate dynamic data and client-friendly reports that can be printed, emailed and texted … anytime, anywhere.
LEARN MORE START USING RPR
Ethics and arbitration support
- OAR provides services to enforce a comprehensive Code of Ethics that guides all members’ conduct. As all members must adhere to these professional standards, OAR also provides a complete, fair and impartial process for the resolution of ethics questions or violations.
Legislative efforts and unified advocacy
- One of the association’s chief roles is serving as an advocate for the real estate industry and the rights of property owners by aggressively lobbying the legislature and state agencies. OAR gives real estate professionals a forum for participation in government affairs and a voice in shaping the real estate policies of Oklahoma. We keep legislators on our side in creating policies that promote good business while removing detrimental barriers. OAR’s work in generating the passage of the Broker Relationship Act is an example of our efforts.
Advanced professional development
- OAR provides members with the highest quality educational events, courses and resources, helping members grow successful businesses and pursue additional professional designations, such as the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation. Post-license education credit and continuing education credits are added benefits of the Institute.In response to appeals from brokers for higher quality education for incoming sales associates, OAR has established a real estate school to accomplish this goal. Online Pre-License and Broker License courses are available. Click here for information.
- No other association in the industry is as large or as active in the state of Oklahoma. Several statewide events—plus specialized regional events—provide face-to-face time among members to grow their referral sphere and learn from others in different marketplaces.
- OAR gives real estate professionals up-to-date home sales statistics and the benefit of unified marketing campaigns that help REALTORS® access and better serve clients.
- OAR members receive a variety of discounts and special offers on products and services with our pre-screened Success Partners.
OAR Success Partners
- The National Association of REALTORS® has partnered with industry leaders to provide value-added offers and significant savings on products and services you use in your business and personal life.
REALTOR Benefits® Program
Local board services
- OAR provides local boards with resources such as leadership development, speakers for membership meetings, association executive professional enrichment opportunities and a liaison for assistance with national governance.
Legal Action Fund
This is a special fund to defray costs incurred by legal counsel representing the state association, a local association, MLS or individual member, provided such issues are of importance to the entire real estate industry.