Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
- If you are completing this application and your are NOT the nominee, please also provide your:
- Community Program(s) Served:
This organization will receive the grant money if you are selected as a Good Neighbor Award winner. It must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit. If there is more than one organization, please attach an additional sheet.
- Who may we contact at the nonprofit to verify the nominee’s involvement?
- Personal Contribution:
(Nominees should have made a significant contribution of personal time, but contributions of money, materials, or other resources will be considered by the judges.)
Important Note: This information is required. Although you may not keep exact records of your contribution, we must have your best estimate in order to evaluate the entry.
- Essay - Explanation of Contribution:
In no more than 500 words, describe how the nominee’s efforts have made the community a better place to live. Upload file below:
- Verification of Involvement:
Please attach published reports or testimonials from the organization or individuals served that document the nominee’s activities. These documents should attest to the individual involvement of the nominee. Please highlight the nominee’s name in documents where it is not immediately evident. Upload files below:
If you need to add any additional information please do so here.
If you need to attach extra supporting documents please do so here.
- 1. Nominees must be members of the Oklahoma Association of REALTORS® in good standing.
2. Nominees should have contributed to a program that improves the livability of a community. Those activities aren’t limited to real estate or housing issues.
3. Nominees should have made a significant contribution of personal time, but contributions of money, materials, or other resources will be considered by the judges as well.
4. Nominees will be judged on level of personal contribution, impact of personal contribution, broadness of impact, and the project’s suitability as a role model for other REALTORS®.
5. The award is intended to recognize individual contributions, not association- or company-wide efforts. However, if an individual can be singled out as instrumental to the success of a group effort, he or she is eligible. If the achievements of two people (such as a married couple or co-founders of an organization) absolutely cannot be separated, they can enter as a pair and their entry will be considered as one.
6. Some portion of the nominee’s community work must have taken place between during the time period indicated, but judges will also consider ongoing efforts outside that time frame that demonstrate a depth of commitment.
7. Nominees should be able to document the results of their individual involvement though published reports and/or testimonials from the organization they served or the people they helped.
8. Nominations must be accompanied by a completed entry form to be considered.
9. REALTORS® may nominate themselves or may be nominated by someone else, such as another NAR member, a state or local association, or the community organization they served.
10. Grant awards will only be issued to a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.