Brilliant Write-Offs For Your Business Vehicle
There is a treasure trove of tax laws that could significantly boost your tax deductions – resulting in a substantial savings. Most of us assume our accountant or our tax software is maximizing our savings? Unfortunately that is not the case. However…
With a little knowledge you can increase your savings and make sure your deductions are untouchable by the IRS.
Most people don’t realize that vehicle deductions are the #1 audited expense by the IRS. The reason is simple. Automobile write-offs are worth a lot of money… And most of us keep terrible records of our mileage and expenses – making your auto deductions an easy target for IRS agents.
But we are going to show you how to squeeze extra tax savings out of your vehicles AND make sure the IRS (or CRA) can’t touch your deductions in an audit.
Will you Join us for a 1-hour webinar?
On the webinar you will learn:
- Two deductions most accountants miss… And how to get that money back for the last 3 years
- The costly mistake most self-employed people make when claiming vehicle deductions – and how to fix it.
- The tax loophole so big you can drive a truck through it…literally.
- The two different ways to write off your vehicle – and how to choose one that cash flows the best for each type of vehicle.
- Why every business needs to keep a mileage log. Plus learn the no-hassle method for tracking mileage and what to do if you haven’t been keeping a log.
- The trick to turning more of your personal driving into business write-offs.
- When you should lease a car instead of purchase.
- The CASH OUT FORMULA – learn how to boost your cash by knowing the formula to decide whether to sell, donate, or trade in your old vehicle… The answer will surprise you.
- How to avoid a 75% civil fraud penalty when you get audited.
- Three dangerous myths that could trigger an audit.
- How the wealthy use vehicles to pass on income to kids or family members without “tax gifting” problems.
- The two car trick that can unlock even more savings without extra costs or driving.
- Why using the standard mileage rate is generally a bad idea – and the one case where it is the best idea!
- Know which vehicles you should buy to get as much as 800% more tax write-offs.
And much more!
The webinar is taught by Sanford Botkin – the man who used to train IRS attorneys on the tax law.
In addition to his work at the IRS, Sandy is a CPA, a tax attorney, and a best-selling author of the book “Lower Your Taxes Big Time.” He is also president of the Tax Reduction Institute and the Chief Education Officer at Taxbot.
Sandy has taught over 200,000 self-employed people at his live training. And helped millions more through his books and online seminars.
But this webinar is the culmination of 30 years of work. Never before have we been able to simplify this subject like this. We have distilled complicated concepts into easily digestible and actionable training. So you can walk away knowing what you need to do without having to be a trained accountant.
Come learn how to increase your tax deductions and stay out of trouble with the IRS at the same time… Imagine what you could do with an extra $1000-$5000 in cash each year.
The webinar is about an hour long. And Mr. Botkin will stick around after to answer some questions.