$10,000 In 10 Seconds
This webinar is for anyone who owns a small business or is self-employed.
Just a few things you’ll learn during this special glimpse inside the IRS tax code:
- Why most self-employed people “donate” an extra $10,000 to the IRS and how to make sure you get every deduction you are legally entitled to!
- How to legally pay for your kid’s hobbies, sports, video games, and even their college education through your business – tax-free!
- The IRS approved “Healthcare Refund” that you have never heard about even though it has been in the tax code for 60+ years! This could be the easiest money you can find with average savings of almost $6,000/year for those that qualify.
- Travel points are great… But they are worth nothing when compared to the cash savings you can get when you plan your travel so that you get bonus tax deductions!
- The little-known trick to write-off your equipment twice! (Including your cars, computers, furniture, and more!)
- How to “create” $15,000 in extra cash using some simple home office tips your CPA hasn’t mentioned to you.
- How to automatically create a good offense and defense against the IRS and protect your money.
- And many other legal ways to squeeze massive amounts of money out of your tax return!