THIS CLASS ONLY: Crazy Inspection Contest!
Be one of the first 20 registrants to tell us your craziest home inspection story and be entered to win 25% off your next GRI class!
You’ll have a chance to enter your story during registration. If you’ve already registered, just email Melissa your story.
June 15-16, 2016
Moore Norman Technology Center | Conference Center
13301 S. Pennsylvania
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
$218 ($195 Early Bird through June 8)
- Title Insurance & Pitfalls — (2 Elective CE: INU)
- Environmental Issues & Red Flags — (3 Elective CE: ENV)
- Real Estate Inspections —(3 Elective CE: INS)
- Broker Relationships Act — (3 Core CE: BRA)
- Brokerage Management & Law — (3 Elective CE: BRM)
- Real Estate Safe Practices — (2 Core CE: HOT)
Provisional Sales Associates:
If you began your post-license education through the Oklahoma REALTOR® Institute after November 1, 2015, GRI Modules 201, 202 and 302 taken in any sequence satisfy your OREC post-license education requirement. If you began prior to November 1, 2015, any four GRI Modules satisfy the requirement. Questions? Email Melissa or call 405.848.9944 for help!Register Now