RPR’s Market Activity report is an ideal option for agents who want to create enduring and results-oriented relationships through social media. The report presents a snapshot of changes in a local real estate market based on listing and MLS information, and includes active, pending, sold, expired, distressed, new for lease, and recently leased properties, as well as recent price changes and upcoming open houses for a period of up to six months.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to post your RPR Market Activity Report to Facebook.
Logon to narrpr.com …
1. Under My Reports, click on the orange plus sign.
2. Choose Share on Facebook.
3. For agents in “non-disclosure” states, be aware of rules prohibiting sharing certain property information.
4. Now choose where to share the report: your profile, a page or group.
5. Choose who can see your shared Market Activity Report. Then select Post to Facebook.