OAR will begin opening our office (9807 Broadway Ext, Oklahoma City) on May 7, 2020. In an effort to follow CDC Guidelines and also the orders of our City and State, we will use the following procedures:
- OAR staff will be working in the office on a hybrid, staggered schedule of both in-office and at-home for the next few weeks in an effort to keep the number of people in the office under ten at all times. Depending on each staff member’s workloads and personal health concerns, building hours may be limited.
- No office visitors will be allowed to enter the building unless they have set an appointment with a staff member.
- OAR phones will be answered Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m – 4:00 p.m. However, you may get voicemail at irregular times. In that case, we encourage you to send any inquiry via email to email@example.com for faster processing.
- While we are going to assess the situation week-by-week, as of today, there will be no physical meetings or events taking place in the office until June. We will continue utilizing Zoom meetings, and you can learn more about rescheduled events at okrealtors.com/events.
- Visit our website at www.okrealtors.com/coronavirus for more information.
While this will likely not impact the services you are receiving, since we have been operating at full-capacity at home for the last 54+ days during COVID-19, it is important we keep you apprised of our re-opening strategy.
Thank you for bearing with us while we find the new normal.
Stay healthy and stay well.
Chief Executive Officer
Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®