GRI 202 Early Bird ENDS TOMORROW! Save $23 by registering now for next week’s GRI class.REGISTER NOW
Remember To Enter The Contest When You Register
Be one of the first 20 registrants to tell us your craziest home inspection story and be entered to win 25% off your next GRI class!
You’ll have a chance to enter your story during registration. If you’ve already registered, just email Melissa your story.
June 15-16, 2016
Moore Norman Technology Center | Conference Center
13301 S. Pennsylvania
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
$218 ($195 Early Bird through June 8)
- Title Insurance & Pitfalls — (2 Elective CE: INU)
- Environmental Issues & Red Flags — (3 Elective CE: ENV)
- Real Estate Inspections —(3 Elective CE: INS)
- Broker Relationships Act — (3 Core CE: BRA)
- Brokerage Management & Law — (3 Elective CE: BRM)
- Real Estate Safe Practices — (2 Core CE: HOT)
Provisional Sales Associates:
If you began your post-license education through the Oklahoma REALTOR® Institute after November 1, 2015, GRI Modules 201, 202 and 302 taken in any sequence satisfy your OREC post-license education requirement. If you began prior to November 1, 2015, any four GRI Modules satisfy the requirement. Questions? Email Melissa or call 405.848.9944 for help!